The village of "Fiss"
FISS IN THE WINTER
600 metres above the valley bottom and even further away from the noise of the world lies the idyllic Tyrolean holiday resort of Fiss. Pampered day in, day out by the sun and favoured by the climate, guests will find both relaxation and a wide range of activities here.
The famous Tyrol Ski Dimension of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offers ideal conditions for a relaxing and active holiday in the heart of nature. Powder snow slopes, perfectly prepared pistes, descents covering all levels of difficulty, cross-country ski runs and romantic hiking trails guarantee unforgettable days for your winter holiday.
- 214 kilometres of pistes
- 70 lift systems
- Guaranteed snow cover
- 132 kilometres of cross-country ski trails
- 10 kilometres of toboggan runs
- 75,000 pers./hour conveying capacity
- State-of-the-art ropeway technology
- Permanent race track
- Carving track
- Fisser Flieger
- Fisser Flitzer
- Outstanding children's areas
- Snowshoe hikes
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Moonlight tobogganing & alpine hut fun
- "Zwölferkopf" viewing platform
- 17 wellness stations in the area
- Top children's ski school